- Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C).
- Line an 8 inch square brownie pan with parchment paper, let paper hang over sides.
- In a medium bowl, hand whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using a separate medium-large bowl combine dark chocolate chunks, dark brown sugar, and hot melted butter.
- Stir with a rubber spatula until sugar is melted and chocolate chunks are mostly melted.
- Let chocolate mixture cool to almost room temperature before adding eggs. Stir in eggs, espresso powder and vanilla until mixed.
- Spoon in half the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture, stirring with spatula until well mixed. Repeat with remaining flour mixture.
- Scoop batter into brownie pan and level with spatula.
- Bake in middle to lowest rack for 30-35 minutes. Brownies will be soft in the middle and firm as they cool.
- Let brownies completely cool before lifting from pan.
- Heat heavy cream and pour onto chocolate chunks. Stir until becomes a creamy chocolate sauce.
- Add powdered sugar and stir with fork until thick! More sugar makes a thicker sauce, and less will keep it thin. Add sugar and stir until you reach desired thickness.
- Drizzle onto cooled brownies. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 1 Cup (1 pouch) Good Measures All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 16 Tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 Cups (300 g) Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 2 Cups (350 g) Dark Brown Sugar Lightly Packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Espresso Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup (150 g) Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1/4 Cup (62.5 ml) Heavy Cream
- 1-2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Sea Salt Flakes
GLUTEN FREE OPTION:
Replace Good Measures™ traditional all-purpose flour with 1 pouch of GOOD MEASURES™ GLUTEN FREE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR for a delicious gluten free alternative. All ingredients are readily available as gluten free. Please read package on all ingredients to ensure gluten free.