In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add the egg, milk, vanilla, oil and bananas; stir until thoroughly combined (batter may be slightly lumpy).
Melt the butter on a non stick griddle over medium heat.
Pour 1/4 cup sized pancakes onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles cover surface, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook until bottom is golden, about 1-2 minutes more.
Serve immediately and top with maple syrup and banana slices if desired.
- 1 cup (1 pouch) GOOD MEASURES all-purpose flour OR 1 cup (1 pouch) of GOOD MEASURES GLUTEN FREE all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- sliced bananas & maple syrup for serving